LAND MARK™ Series
Why Settle for a copy when you can afford an Original?
The Landmark™ Series may well be among the most versatile laminated shingle collection ever produced.
Landmark 50, Landmark 40 and Landmark 30 were all designed to evoke the depth and random surface variation of natural roofing materials. The result is a laminated shingle that defies expectation and inspires imitation.
Landmark shingles now feature a new, enhanced appearance with a soft shadowline. This gives the shingles a smoother, more refined look. A look that is both striking and classical. In short, a look that is captivating – and commanding.
CertainTeed also offers Landmark TL. A shingle that proudly boasts a lifetime limited warranty, including protection against winds up to 110 mph and 15-year algae protection. If you are looking for a shingle with dramatic looks and unbeatable strength, you cannot beat Landmark LT.
Landmark™ Product Specifications
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 305 lb. per square (Landmark 50)
- 270 lb. per square (Landmark 40)
- 250 lb. per square (Landmark 30)
- UL Class A Fire Resistance
- Algae resistant in selected areas (Landmark 50)
- UL Certified to meet ASTM D3462
- Conforms to CSA Standard A123.5-98
Landmark 50, Landmark 40 and Landmark 30 Warranties*
- 50-year (Landmark 50), 40-year (Landmark 40) and 30-year (Landmark30) limited transferable warranties against manufacturing defects
- 5-year warranty against winds up to 90 mph – Landmark 50
- 5-year warranty against winds up to 80 mph – Landmark 40
- 5-year warranty against winds up to 70 mph – Landmark 30
- 5-year SureStart™ protection
- Warranted against algae growth for 10 years (landmark 50 where available)
*See actual warranty for specific details and limitations
50-year, 40-year and 30-year limited transferable warranties, include 5-year SureStart™ protection, and are applicable only in the United States, its territories and Canada; for products sold outside these areas, please refer to the international Warranty for specific details and limitations.
Presidential Shake,makes an everlasting statement in roofing.
Why blend into obscurity when there’s opportunity to make an impression? Why go unnoticed when you can deliver a message that people will appreciate for years to come? If you truly want to express yourself, do it with Presidential Shake™. The distinctly sculpted tabs are its signature. The diverse palette of tones and shades is your own finishing touch.
A SHINGLE THAT’S WORTHY OF ITS NAME.
With presidential Shake, your home’s roof will be adorned for decades to come. The shades and textures will satisfy even the most discriminating critics. But the durability and reliability is what makes these shingles worthy of a place on your home. Presidential is constructed using two laminated layers of the industry’s strongest , most durable roofing materials, providing an extra level of protection and peace of mind. Designed to exceed the industry’s toughest performance standards, Presidential Shake not only offers solid protection , but does it in a way that never goes out of style. And on select colors a protective mix of embedded copper granules is warranted for a full 15 years to protect that beauty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae.
Presidential Shake Warranties*
- 50-year limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects
- 10-year SureStart™ protection
- Presidential Shake is manufactured with Algae Block™ , the Copper Roofing Granule System from 3M™ and is certified by 3M to protect against algae growth for 15 years (select colors).
- 10-year warranty against winds up to 85 mph
- *See actual warranty for specific details and limitations
40-year limited transferable warranties, including 10-year SureStart™ protection, and are applicable only in the United States, its territories and Canada; for products sold outside these areas, please refer to the international Warranty for specific details and limitations.
Landmark™ TL. Never has a shingle been more appropriatley named. Boasting the look and depth of classic wood shakes, plus the weight and thickness required for subduing the elements, landmark TL gives your home a commanding presence from all directions.
Featuring a lifetime limited transferable warranty, these heavyweight shingles exceed the industry’s toughest performance standards, and look good doing so. And since it’s algae-resistant*, Landmark TL will stay looking good for many years.
*Algae resistance varies by state.
Who says you can’t please all the people all the time?
Without a proper frame, even a great work of art is incomplete. Without a proper roof, the same can be said of your home. Search no further than Presidential TL™. The design is conservative, yet distinctly contemporary. It’s a look that will never lose its appeal.
Presidential TL:A Shingle That Practices What It Preaches.
There’s more to a roof than just looking good. An oath to provide exceptional protection from the elements is what you expect. Presidential TL comes through with a lifetime, limited transferable warranty. But chances are, you won’t need it, because this line of super heavyweight shingles exceed the industry’s toughest performance standards. Add algae protection and you have a shingle that lives up to its word. Presidential TL offers a Class A fire rating-the highest available. No false promises, just a quality product you can trust.
A Shingle That Stands Out In A Crowd.
When it comes to looks, Presidential TL always gets the final word. Its sculpted, rustic edges provide a distinctive shake that can be mistaken for no other. A large palette of colors helps ensure that your home is dressed for success. And since it’s algae resistant, Presidential TL will stay looking good for many years.
Presidential TL™ Product Specifications
- Fiber glass composition
- Three-piece laminated construction (14 1/4″ x 40″)
- 480 lbs. per square
- UL Class A Fire Resistance
- ASTM E108 Class A Fire Resistance
- UL Wind Resistance Self-Sealing (ASTM D3161)
- UL Certified to meet ASTM D3462
- Conforms to BOCA building code requirements
- Conforms to CSA Standard A1 23.5-98